Some of the questions patients often have concerning dental treatment is “What are my financial options to pay for my dentist bill?” or “What will dental care cost?” Dr. Betty Jo Schope and her staff is dedicated to providing you the best possible dental care at a price you can afford.
How can I pay my dentist bill?
At Schope Dental, we have several options available to our patients and once we know how much dental treatment is needed we can explain all of the options and help you find the one that fits your budget. Here’s a list of options available, but don’t be surprised if we come up with a creative alternative just for you. We are confident that one of our options will be right for you:
- Cash or check: 5% courtesy discount for pre-payment in full prior to the time of service for payments made by cash or check. Payment must be received a minimum of three business days prior to appointments. Some insurance restrictions may apply.
- Pay as you go at the time of service with credit card: We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- 2-payment option: Total estimated patient obligation could be divided in 2 payments. ½ down at initial appointment, with the balance post-dated 30 days after initial appointment. Cash, check or credit card can make payments. Balances that age over 60 days are subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge.
- CareCredit®:* provides our ‘Outside Financial’ option. With fast approval, your payments can be much lower than any of our other options. CareCredit specializes exclusively in helping patients with larger investments. We will assist you with this process or you can click on the CareCredit link to get pre-approved. You can utilize 2 options with CareCredit:
- 6 month Interest Free
- 12-60 months with applicable interest rate.*Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be charged on the promotional purchase if you pay the promotional purchase amount in full within the 6, 12, or 18 month promotional period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promotional purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts: APR is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
Insurance patients: It is our pleasure to assist you in maximizing your insurance benefit by completing your claim forms the same day of service. As a courtesy, we will estimate a benefit from your insurance and base your financial arrangement accordingly. Please understand you are responsible for any residual balance not paid by your insurance company.
What will my dental care cost?
The cost of your dental care will vary. If you’re in relatively good dental health, then often your regular checkups will be mostly or entirely covered by insurance. And that’s it! However, for cosmetic dentistry (to enhance your appearance) or restorative dentistry (to fix broken teeth), many costs will be party or entirely out of pocket. Costs will also depend upon the significance of dentistry required.
While there are some fixed costs for certain procedures, it’s best to contact our office to get an accurate out-of-pocket payment calculation. We’ll be able to give you a dollar figure once we know what procedures are required and what will be typically covered by insurance (in and out of network). Of course, you can also contact your insurance provider for details about your coverage plan.
Give us a call now
Call us today at 719-260-8089 to arrange an appointment or discuss your payment options. We will be happy to answer any questions.
Have questions or want to know more about Colorado Springs general & cosmetic dentist, Betty Jo Schope, DDS? Click here to learn more.